To ensure your visit in the best conditions of health and safety, sanitary measures and a signposted circuit have been put in place in the museum. We ask you to follow these recommendations: arrows, ground markings and pictograms. Reservations are required (online and by phone). The artshop will also be open.
HOW TO BUY A TICKET?
We encourage visitors to buy their tickets online, if possible via this calendar:
In case you cannot buy a ticket online, you can book by phone or on site at the office.
An hourly gauge has been set up to distribute the number of visitors throughout the day. When purchasing an online ticket, you will be asked to choose a time. Please respect the chosen time.
AFTER YOUR VISIT
The team has prepared a series of informative and entertaining supports and summer activities: map of the area, walks, quiz,… which allow you to fully experience your visit and learn more about the artist and his museum, located in an exceptional natural environment, the wonderful Solvay park.
The walks and games offered in the park and the artistic workshops must respect the same distance recommendation (1m50).
WHAT ARE THE MEASURES TO FOLLOW DURING MY VISIT?
In order to ensure a secure and enjoyable visit for any visitor, we request that the following measures be observed:
- An hourly gauge with quotas has been set up to distribute the number of visitors throughout the day. Please respect the schedule chosen when booking.
- The route is signposted, in the form of a walk through the museum. Please stick to it.
Inside the museum, the rules of social distancing apply. Visitors are requested to keep a distance of 1.5 m.
- Depending on the size of the rooms, more or less people will be accepted at the same time. (The number to be respected will be indicated at the entrance of each room).
We ask you not to load unnecessarily because the cloakroom is temporarily removed and large bags are prohibited in the museum.
- The sanitary and other sensitive places (handles, doors) will be cleaned regularly. At the museum reception, in the second part (sculpture room), at the exit (artshop) and in the toilets, hydroalcoholic gels will be made available to you.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory from 12 years old.