9 am to 5 pm | weekdays
10 am to 6 pm | weekends and public holidays
Closed Mondays (including public holidays)
Christmas and New Year closures – 24, 25, 31 December and 1 January
Bookings are required for:
self-guided visits (min. 10 people)
guided tours (min. 15 people)
PARTICIPATION IN ART WORKSHOPS
Booking: Tuesday to Friday – 9 am to 2 pm
+32 (0)2/653 34 56 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission to the museum is free for:
– ART students
– Disabled people + 1 carer per person
– Children under the age of 6 (accompanied by an adult)
– Holders of ITIC teachers’ cards
– Teachers accompanying school visits + accompanying coach driver
– Holders of the ICOM card
The museum does not offer free admission on the 1st Sunday of the month
– The permanent exhibition is fully accessible to people with disabilities.
– The temporary exhibitions are on the upper floor and, as we have no lift, we regret that they are not accessible to people with limited mobility or people in wheelchairs.
– Two wheelchairs are available for visitor use. Please ask at reception
– People with reduced mobility may request to be dropped off by car at the museum entrance. Please call us on +32 (0)2/653 34 56 on the day before to request an access code
No photography with flash is permitted in the exhibition halls.
The 227-hectare Solvay Estate grounds belong to the Walloon region. Members of the public may enjoy them free of charge but motor vehicles are not permitted. This rule, however, does not apply to people with disabilities: see “Disabled access” (for museum visits only).
Do you own an original work by FOLON?
For expert advice, please see our RESEARCH page
The Fondation Folon owns the rights to all the artist’s works. It alone has the right to authorise the reproduction of one of his works. Do you wish to reproduce a work by Folon? Please send a mail to email@example.com
To find out about current job vacancies or to make an application to the Fondation Folon, please see our JOB page